Menu
deejaymac
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Problems with tivo cloud app

Hi

I am having problems getting into my Tivo Cloud app. I have no problems on my computer but after signing in on the Tivo app, I just get the annoying circle. I have left it for lots of time, over half an hour, and it doesn't resolve itself. I have logged out and logged back in and it still does the same thing. I was able to use it fine a few days ago so this is a recent thing. New development, it now is logging me out and asking me sign in again (which is a pain without a keyboard) because the circle has been spinning for too long.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Duncan

0 Kudos
deejaymac
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems with tivo cloud app

It's ok it's working now

0 Kudos
deejaymac
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No I spoke too soon. Circle is back. Have just signed in and then been told that my session has expired and had to sign in again. Now have the endless circle again. And now have been told to sign in again. Can someone tell me what is going on, is it a network issue?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey deejaymac

Sorry to hear about this issue, how has it been since Sunday?

When you experience these issues, have you been able to use other apps on the TiVo? Like Youtube or Netflix?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
deejaymac
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I think it was a network issue as there was a warning regarding on demand at the same time, I didn't try any other app but have used the tivo one since and it has been ok

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi deejaymac,

Thank you for getting back to us about this. I'm glad to hear that the TiVo® Cloud app is working for you now.

If you should get this issue again, you can check the service status page for network faults. Here's the link for the Service Status: https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

Please let us know if you have any further problems that we can help with.

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos