Menu
Anjimm
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Problems with recordings

Most of the recent recordings have faults occurring, they can freeze and or pixelate for varying lengths of time, sometimes briefly, sometimes causing an issue for a large chunk the recorded programme. This happens at different times of the day, and whether one or multiple programmes being recorded. Wonder if anyone can shed some light please.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Problems with recordings

You need to call faults - it could be a signal issue which can be fixed quite easily with a visit. But you could have a faulty disc.

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)

All Replies
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You need to call faults - it could be a signal issue which can be fixed quite easily with a visit. But you could have a faulty disc.

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi anjimm

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I'm really sorry to hear about the problem you're getting with your recorded content lately.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this for you, we're detecting a few issues with the set top box from our end at the moment and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to take a closer look if you're available.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, you can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to putting it right.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Bobclarke
Just joined
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I too am having problems with my recordings on my HD+ box .The picture freezes or the play back is just black ! 

When it is black I cannot take it out of playback and the remote has no effect. I then need to turn off the box and on again to get it working again.

Is my box on the way out ?

Regards

Bob.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bobclarke,

Thank you for coming in and posting.

I'm sorry to hear about the recordings playing up here. I've been into the TiVo and I can't see any issues with the hard drive.

I was able to see a potential issue with any Internet services you may have in the home and I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little blue envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos