Menu
GraemeK
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Problems with certain channels on Tivo box

Hi, Certain channels on my TIVO box seem to freeze, become pixelated then total crash.  Namely the SKY movie channels and some of the TV catchup channels.  This was happening on the odd occasion, but now it's constant.  I have checked all the connections, restarted numerous times and also completely reset the box.  Is there anything else I should be doing?

Many Thanks

Graeme

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Problems with certain channels on Tivo box

Its rented equipment with a free repair service, so don't worry about calling faults as soon as issues start. More than likely this is an incoming signal level issue than the box packing in.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Its rented equipment with a free repair service, so don't worry about calling faults as soon as issues start. More than likely this is an incoming signal level issue than the box packing in.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

GraemeK
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for the help.

Appreciated

Graeme

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi GraemeK, 

Thanks for coming into the Community and welcome Smiley Happy

Nodrgd is correct in the equipment, we will always repair it throughout the entire life you're with us Smiley Happy

I'm, sorry that you've been experiencing issues on some live channels. Can you please explain a little more on the channels in question?

If you could also tell me times this is happening if any specific one, or even if this is on HD or SD?

Keep in touch and if there's anything that you need then please let me know. 

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos