Menu
Triffid1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Problems with catchup

It appears that Virgin have decided to change how you access catchup.  Not only is it not available most of the time but if you go to the guide, select the programme you wish to catchup, it takes you to a new screen - you then choose from an icon and have to search for the programme you wish to watch.  I am not impressed at the moment with the service.  We are paying and we are not receiving!  Tonight I wanted to watch Location, Location.  This is not available so I am now watching via my Humax Freeview box which I purchased to try and ditch Virgin but stupidly I am still paying their high fees!  Is anybody else having this problem?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems with catchup

Hi Triffid1,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue watching your Catch Up and On Demand content. 

How have things been since you posted? Apologies by the way for the time it's taken for us to reach your post. We've been a little behind lately and are playing catch up. 

Checking the account, there is no fault registered for the Catch Up and On Demand service and your box stats look good too. If you are still having an issue, pop back here and let us know so we can run through some further diagnostics Smiley Happy

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
a_ukboy
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems with catchup

I have the same issue too, since the last software update, the watch from catchup link has gone! Now you go through the program guide, and past programs with the C symbol, you click on it and it says go to catch up, meaning then you have to select the right channel and day from the selection and then scroll to find your program, was so much easier before!
0 Kudos