Menu
tommo7
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Problems with casting to TiVo Box

I understand that as I have a TiVo box I am able to 'cast' YouTube video from my laptop to my TV. However, when I select my TiVo box on my laptop and choose the option to cast to TV my TV screen goes blank and then eventually goes to the main YouTube app but doesn't display the video I have opted to play and cast. At the same time the video cuts out on my laptop. I have gone through the YouTube activation and pairing but still no luck.

Can someone please help me to understand why this is not working seemingly as it should be or advise me as to what I am doing wrong?

Kind Regards. 

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems with casting to TiVo Box

Hi tommo7

Sorry to learn about these issues, I'm not aware of any active issues causing these problems so I'd like to take a closer look at this for you.

Are you experiencing this issue with more than one video? Is it a standard or paid video? Have you been able to try this from more than one device?

Lastly, can I ask you to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos