Menu
Gourza84
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Problems with Tivo

Hi

Recently I have noticed my Tivo box has become very sluggish and slow when moving between menus etc and when watching recorded programs they freeze and the picture blurs and pixelates. Can you help please?

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems with Tivo

0 Kudos
Gourza84
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for the response, however, this 'solution' did nothing for me at all. Everytime I try and play a recorded program, it hangs, freezes buffers and is pretty much unwatchable. Although I can see you are working on the problem from what I can see it has been weeks now, it still doesn't excuse the fact that I am paying for a service I currently cannot use, and you still have the cheek to send me letters to confirm my bill is increasing due to the amazing new services you have (the irony) Smiley Mad

It is absolutely awful service and something needs to be done and quick as I cannot watch most of the programs I have recorded.

I await your response.

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ah. Well that's different. You have either a signal problem or a duff box. Either way ring in for help. Course it'll be just as slow when you've sorted this out. Don't expect any help on here from Virgin. You'll only get the hang dual spiel. I'm not holding my breath for a solution anytime soon. 

0 Kudos