Menu
Mkilner
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Problems with Netflix

Hi
For a while now my Netflix has been having some problems. We start to watch a movie and it then cuts out. I have tried the online test and reset and the problems keeps persisting.
Thank you for any help.

Martin Kilner
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems with Netflix

Hi there Mkilner, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you're currently unable to enjoy full shows using the Netflix app on your TiVo®. 

I'd like to ask what happens when the movie cuts out? Do you get any error codes or messages?

I've done some testing from this end, and all is looking fine on your TiVo® however I am seeing that the bandwith that the modem in the TiVo® uses is a little busy in your area, our network technicians are working on this at the moment with the fault reference F003680509 and will review the impact of their work again on 16/09/2015

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Mkilner
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there

the message says check that your internet is connected and has the error message tvp-811. The Internet connection has been fine each time.

thank you for your help

martin

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martin, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this and thanks for letting me know the error message you are getting. 

I've done some investigations on this, and can see that we are aware that some customers are experiencing the same fault as you, we are currently investigating this fault with the reference NKE6929. We are in discussions with TiVo® and Netflix to get to the bottom of this, we do not currently have a fix date. 

Apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos