Menu
kaga
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Problems with My offers and upgrades

Hi, I recently took up an offer in 'my offers' on 5/8/15 which said    ' Add an Extra 1tb tivo' for £3.25/month. The eng called me on my appt date 18/8/15 to confirm that this was a only a replacement box (which was not my order). I therefore cancelled my order. 

I called 150 , who said they don't see that offer on their screen, (but agreed with my interpretation of the words 'add extra tivo' So I took up another offer of a Vhd box at £6.50/m.  I raised a complaint on a virgin online chat , where the rep said I should reorder online and rebk the £3.25 deal. So I put in another order for ' Add extra tivo'. Then the rep said he could not see the new order for 24hrs on his screen. Whilst I was typing my reply, the rep dropped out of the chat ( very unprofessional). I could not get back on the chat. Why can't virgin honour the deal they offered me? and stop wasting my time.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems with My offers and upgrades

Hi kaga

I'm really sorry to learn about the inconvenience you've experienced lately, it's really not what we want.

If you're still having any trouble in getting this sorted, take a look at the private message I've sent you by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page and I'll look to get this escalated for you.

Hope you have a great weekend, we'll be here if you need any additional assistance.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos