Menu
Psi
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Problem with TiVo deal under My Upgrades and Offers

On 26th October, I was offered a really good deal under "My Upgrades and Offers". It was to have an additional 1TB TiVo box for an additional £1.19 a month with £99.90 one off cost covering installation and the box itself (£49.95 each). I took the offer and selected two time slots for install. I have the "Your Virgin Media order" email with all these details.

The first install date available for me was this weekend coming. Having not yet received confirmation of which time slot the engineer would be coming, I rang up Virgin this afternoon. The lady I spoke to said that she could not see the installation on the work queue and that I should reply to the original email to check this out. However I got an automated reply from the webteam address saying "Sorry, we do not pick up mails from this mailbox."

This evening I started an online chat with Virgin and was told "I am sorry to say that the order that you placed placed on 26/10/2015: <order number> was not processed because there were no installation dates available for the agent." He offered to order me a 1TB TiVo box for £11.50 extra a month. This is frankly ridiculous as it is even currently available for £5.18 on my offers page!

It is not my fault that "there were no installation dates available for the agent" and why was I not told about this. As far as I was concerned my order had gone through and as I say I have the email with all the details on. Surely Virgin should honour the original price?

0 Kudos
Psi
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem with TiVo deal under My Upgrades and Offers

As feared, the engineer did not arrive and my order has not been fulfilled. Is anyone able to assist me with this please?

0 Kudos