Menu
Raysiclem
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Problem connecting to tv anywhere app

Hi, is anyone else having trouble connecting to the TVs anywhere app, was working and now not on 3 different Apple devices. Have tried restarting all equipment! Any ideas???
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem connecting to tv anywhere app

Hi Raysiclem, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you here Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue using TV Anywhere on your devices. Something I need to check with you though, what did you use TV Anywhere for on your three devices? Currently we have a 2 device limit for streaming you see. 

What devices are you using TV Anywhere on?

What error message are you getting?

Are you able to log in to the apps? 

Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Raysiclem
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, I am using the app as a remote on two devices and occasionally stream on 1, I cannot log into the app on any device, but could up till about 3 weeks ago! I have tried rebooting all systems I.e. Devices, internet and TiVo box without any luck, error message says CONNECT FAILED
Unable to connect to your TiVo box please check connections and then press try again. Have done all this on numerous occasions, even deleted app and reinstalled!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Raysiclem,

Thanks for your response.

I've had a look at your account and I can see two registered devices in there.

We are aware of some issues relating to iOS devices at present, therefore, the best thing to do now would be to delete the registered devices and re-register them. I'd also follow through with this by deleting and re-installing the app on the devices in the presence of the TiVo® once more, to ensure we're starting from scratch.

Let me know how you get on with this,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Raysiclem
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there and thanks for the reply, however, I need more help on this matter. I cannot log into the app to delete the devices as this is the original problem, I have tried to go to virginmedia/tvanywhere but when I try to log in there it tells me that this is only for Virgin tv customers only........... I am a virgin tv customer and have been for quite some years, so why can I not log in and make the changes???

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi again Raysiclem,

Thanks for getting back to me on this.

The message you're receiving when trying to access the website is very bizarre. It may be worth checking that you're using the primary email address for your My Virgin Media account as it should definitely allow you to access it this way.

I've re-synced your packages for the TV Anywhere service.

If you continue to experience sign-in issues via the website and your devices, it would then be advisable to speak with our technical support team about this further on 150 free from any Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 on any other line.  
Alternatively, you can chat to our online team via: [Contact us].

Thanks again,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos