Menu
HVH
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Poor service

TiVo box so slow. Live TVs and recorded shows picture breaking up. I have tried all the fixes and nothing works for longer than a day. I have had enough looks like it's the end of the road for me and virgin. Such poor service for a lot of money
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor service

Have you phoned in and asked if him to look st signal issues? That's what it sounds like. 

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Or you could simply be among the many other customers who have complained that the latest update, to fix the poor previous update, has not made any improvement to the slowness of the Tivo.

Out of interest, which box do you have, Samsung or Cisco?  I have one of each and the Samsung is very slow while the Cisco is better.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi HVH

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service recently.

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you unfortunately. So that I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience you're experiencing, we're looking forward to getting this resolved.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos