Menu
Susanna
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Poor service!

I am annoyed that Virgin media services increase in price, but when there are problems with the services, we are expected to just be patient. Virgin should compensate customers.

JakePasquill
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor service!

The increase in prices is due to increase in costs to themselves, they wouldn't push prices up unless it was necessary.

The teams work their best to deal with issues as fast as they can, but with such a huge difference in the customer to staff ratio, it can take time.

If everyone demanded things were fixed immediately, nothing would ever get finished, jobs would be half done and we would be complaining so much more Smiley Happy

---------

I'll always try my best to help, although my advice may not always lead to a solution. Take it as you wish, I just like to help Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Susanna,

Thanks for coming by.

I'm sorry to hear that you're not happy with us right now.  Are you experiencing a fault with any of your services at the moment?  If so, please let me know what's happening and I'm sure I can help get it sorted for you.

If we find a fault with our service and it's ongoing for a period of time then we do look at credit for service disruption.  Each case is looked at individually.  If there's any way I can help fix a fault or answer a query, don't hesitate to let me know.

All the best,

Collette. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
mbonnick
Rising star
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

JakePasquill wrote:
The increase in prices is due to increase in costs to themselves, they wouldn't push prices up unless it was necessary.

The teams work their best to deal with issues as fast as they can, but with such a huge difference in the customer to staff ratio, it can take time.

If everyone demanded things were fixed immediately, nothing would ever get finished, jobs would be half done and we would be complaining so much more Smiley Happy

I would agree with you if the service was being offered for free, but its not.  We pay a good deal of money to rent the hardware and expect this to be backed up with a reliable, quick service offering.  There will be SLA's published in the terms and conditions.  If they are falling outside of these then people have a right to complain.  If they are within these then people should pay more attention to what they are signing up to.

You are obviously right in saying that Virgin have costs to meet and the customer to staff ratio is low, however, what is annoying is that new customers get fantastic offers whilst loyal customers get shafted with the price increases to pay for them.  This is how business works but people are entitled to say if they feel they are not getting good value for money, or they feel the service is lacking on the back of it.

JakePasquill
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sure, I'm all for free speech and all, and I can completely understand why people feel that way, but there's a big difference between voicing your opinion and being rude.

That's my only issue with the whole conversation, some people just go way too far when it comes to complaints.

---------

I'll always try my best to help, although my advice may not always lead to a solution. Take it as you wish, I just like to help Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Susanna
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I sincerely hope you are not suggesting that I was rude!!! Actually, I don't care what you think!

0 Kudos
JakePasquill
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Susanna, I mentioned no names, I wasn't saying that anyone was rude, I was just talking about the population in general who have problems with the company.

---------

0 Kudos