Menu
shirl_g
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Poor playback of TiVo recordings

HI. My recent tivo recordings have had pixellated and stuttering playback with sound also affected. Some programmes have been rendered unwatchable. My box is less than a year old.

After all the problems I had getting my new services last year I will be more than annoyed if I have to take yet another day off to stay in for an engineer.

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor playback of TiVo recordings

The technicians work Monday to Saturday and sometimes Sundays, also you book a 4 hour timeslot so you dont have to take a day off 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor playback of TiVo recordings

Hi shirl_g,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum. I'm sorry that you're having a problem with your TiVo® recording playback. Has this been sorted for you?

If you are still having a problem with this, please let me know and I'll look into this for you. I'll need to take more information from you in order to check your TiVo®, so I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos