Menu
titusleeds
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Poor Technical Help

After several call over the past couple of months to try and sort the problems on my TiVo box, and Virgin saying they have sorted the problem by sending signals, I'm still left with the same problems and no offer of an engineer visit to try and sort it out. In total I pay over £140 per month for my TV, Broadband and Phone package really thinking of leaving.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor Technical Help

Hi Titusleeds,

Thank you for posting,

I am sorry to read that you have experienced soem poor help from the technical side. After having a look at the connection and running some tests, it's clear to see that there are some issues that would need to be looked at and adjusted by and engineer in regarding the TV and broadband services that you may have.

If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
titusleeds
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I'm finally getting a visit from an engineer to try and sort the issues out once and for all, however the process has been long winded and I'm not sure that I want to stay with Virgin after this experience. I pay a lot of money each month and I'm just not getting a decent service.

Thanks for replying.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello titusleeds,

Glad to hear you had a technician booked and I'm sorry that you've been unhappy with the service.

If you require any further help please let us know and we'll look into it for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos