Menu
gfarmer
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Poor HD quality

Hi there

My HD quality on my TV box and Netflix service seems to be a very low quality.  Can a check be done please on my line/box to see if there is an issue,

Appreciate it

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor HD quality

Hi Gfarmer,

Welcome back, It's been a while! Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to learn that you've had some poor quality on the TV and Netflix app, it's never great when that happens.

I'd like to help here and have been running some tests and everything is looking quite healthy with no issues standing out right now. 

Can you tell me if this is happening throughout the whole day or maybe on specific channels? I would also like to ask when this is happening on the TV, is this through recorded programs, On Demand or live TV?

Keep in touch and all the best.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
chap1956
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor HD quality

I'd have to agree on that - the quality of Tivo HD is nowhere near as good as my mates Sky service. I know that because I just bought a new Sony Bravia and gave my Panasonic which was less than a year old to him. The picture he gets is far superior to the one I got with the same TV.

I'm completely underwhelmed by the quality of the pic - if you flick between HD and non HD for the same channel, the difference is minimal.

Add to that the clunky nature of the way Tivo works and it's just rubbish. I'm paying £72 a month soon to go up by a further £5? Seriously VM, get it sorted or I'm going back to Sky. 

0 Kudos