Menu
Drbaroni
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Poor HD picture on TiVo and Netflix issues.

Hi, was just wondering if anyone could assist? I've noticed since my install that the HD channels look fuzzy/blurry like sd really. I have a new 55" Samsung UHD to, there are no issues with the tv, other sources look perfect as they should. In fact HD channels on V+ HD box on 32" Sharp to upstairs look considerably sharper. Also Netflix through TiVo buffers and cannot access 4K content, however there are no suc problems throug Samsung smart hub. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor HD picture on TiVo and Netflix issues.

Hi Drbaroni, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you involved in the Community. 

I'm really sorry to hear you've been having an issue with your HD channels on the TiVo® box. 

I've gone into the account to check how things are looking at this end and it looks as though your input levels need adjusting. We will need to get an engineer out to you to resolve this. 

I have sent you a private message which you can find by clicking on the blue envelope to the top right side of this page. Once I have your reply I can then help further.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out