Menu
bamzoozler
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pointless postie! -Getting another PandP for equipment

Hi Everyone!

I left Virgin Media back in July as I'd been in a rather sticky situation (Long story short: I moved out 200 miles away for uni June last year, my ex was meant to switch it to his name. We broke up, he didn't switch it, I paid it up till the contract ended to not get any nasty fees)

I've already had the packaging re-sent to the property once before, a friend has been keeping tabs (though he works full time as a delivery driver and lives 30 mins drive away.) since I'm 200 miles away.

I recall that the postie who works that area can be a lazy so and so (The property is a 3rd floor flat in an old Victorian apartment block) and leaves stuff at the bottom of the communal area, where other tenants throw it in the bin since he can't be bothered climbing the stairs!

I'm now on the 7 day warning to getting charged, can't afford to travel up and check myself (I'm a student and currently jobless), I've asked for it to be re-sent out again but heard nothing in reply. 

Is there any other way than calling up (I have phone anxiety - sometimes I can phone with no hassle, sometime, like now, I get panic attacks thinking about it.) to try and get another set sent out? I'm going up later in October and my friend will be able to check the property next week, but for now, I'm worried.

Also, can someone send me an image of what the postage looks like? Or even a description so my friend can have a better idea of what to look for?

0 Kudos
Matt-09
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pointless postie! -Getting another P&P for equipment

Sorry I can't be much help but the packaging is in a grey bag with a virgin media logo on a white address label.
It's rectangular shape and contains a thin cardboard box that folds out when opened to fit the equipment inside.
Hope you get things sorted soon.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pointless postie! -Getting another P&P for equipment

Hi bamzoozler,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. What a nightmare!

I'd like to check this out for you but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details.

Even though the account is closed, I still need the details to send out the Returns Packaging.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos