Menu
Bantam1911
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Please help!

Hi all,
I got upgraded to the hub 3 and 200 package on Wednesday but ever since I got activated the tivo home screen had the C130 error. Now after resetting the box to defaults it comes up with the C119 error saying there is a network error.

All cables are firmly connected and aren't damaged in any way. The Ethernet port light on the hub lights up and flashes when it tries to connect but it keeps failing. Now that I have reset the box it's stuck on the installing software screen where before I did the reset the box was working but had no network connection. I was due to have an engineer come yesterday morning but we had a family bereavement and missed the appointment.
Thankyou
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Please help!

I'm afraid you'll need to ring and book another engineer. Once the box is stuck on starting up there's v little to b done. 

He obviously needs to fix your BB too. 

One thing. Have you checked online at my virgin media to see if the fault is in the local area? Of course you'll still need an engineer to come out it for your box. 

0 Kudos

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I'm afraid you'll need to ring and book another engineer. Once the box is stuck on starting up there's v little to b done. 

He obviously needs to fix your BB too. 

One thing. Have you checked online at my virgin media to see if the fault is in the local area? Of course you'll still need an engineer to come out it for your box. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bantam1911,

Thank you for your message, thank you for your time and letting the Community know about this.

I'm sorry to read about the recent issues on the TV in the home. I have been testing the TiVo and I can see that the box isn't responding to my tests. This will need to be looked at by an engineer to bring this back onine. If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos