Menu
182carlos
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Playback keeps freezing on recordings

Hi,

Having a few issues watching shows that have been recorded. Playback is fine in picture quality, however it keeps pausing itself then resuming. Will pause for between 5-10 seconds and will play fine for anywhere between 30seconds to a few minutes then pauses again. Very frustrating!

Any suggestions?

Carl
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Playback keeps freezing on recordings

Assuming there are no sticking buttons on the remote control, then it's possible you have a faulty HDD within the box.

Fastest way to get a response will be to ring in.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Playback keeps freezing on recordings

HI 182carlos

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service recently.

I've been able to locate your account but we've not been able to test the line from our end unfortunately. if you're still experiencing these issues, could you let me know if the set top box was on at the time of this post?

I'll take another look at escalating this from our end for you if you're still experiencing the problems.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos