Menu
bigjazz
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Playback issue's on \Tivo

Hi,

I am having issue's when i try and playback recordings or on demand. The picture freezes and gets pixelated at times. This lasts for about a couple of minutes then restarts missing parts of the program that we are watching.

I have also begun to have issue's with changing the channels as the menu come's up when you try and change the channels but again freezes as if the box has crashed but after a while it starts working again.

I hope there is someone who can help.

rgds

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Playback issue's on \Tivo

Hi bigjazz,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're experiencing issue with your TiVo®.

I've run a diagnostic on your equipment and I can see an issue with the hard drive in your TiVo®. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange for a technician to sort it out.

Speak soon! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
crypticc
Superfast
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Playback issue's on \Tivo

Hi 

does it happen at 10-15 minutes past the hour or recordings made at that time?   OR can it happen at any time?

If the former at around 10/12 minutes past every hour can you please see thread can you please read thread below and direct there a I think there's a trend Tivo might investigate

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/TIVO-picture-glitches-at-10-mins-past-...

----------------------------------------------------------
TiVo video output scaling-bugs

Tivo-scaling-bug

Virgin-TV-V6 Video-Output-Settings

0 Kudos