Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (72 Views)

Pixilation/Picture Break Up

[ Edited ]

Hi

New to virgin tv.  I've been having pixilation/picture break up since installation, approximately 3 weeks ago.  Technician came today to install new cable from outside (for a phone line) and checked the signal input to my TiVo box.  All ok, with all the channels ok.  The same again today, even after the technicians visit, pixilation/channel break up from 4pm, mainly on the HD channels.

Starting to get frustrating to be honest, as most of us want to watch tv in the evening!  Anyone had similar problems with issues mainly in the evening.

thanks

Joining in
Message 2 of 4 (50 Views)

Re: Pixilation/Picture Break Up

Having the same issue for the past few days. Been a customer for 4 years at current address, no changes to set up in past year. Really irritating as you say and another black mark against my current service
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4 (28 Views)

Hi Arte42,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your channels breaking up and pixelating. Has this been sorted out for you now?

If you are still having problems with this, please let me know and I'll run further checks on your line and equipment to see if we can find out what's causing the problem you're having with this.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4 (27 Views)

Hi Elisejohn,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that you're having a problem with your channels pixelating. Is this working for you now?

If you are still having a problem with this, please let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos