Menu
Bloodymary
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Pixellation on playback

My TiVo freezes and pixelates on playback (normal TV is fine). Do I need an engineer visit? Is there anything else I can do to alleviate the problem? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixellation on playback

Limited to playback then it sounds like an issue with the HDD in the box. Most likely a tech visit needed.

Give them a ring on 150 (from 08:00 until midnight, every day), or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to initiate a live chat (from 08:00 until 20:00, Monday to Saturday).

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Or it could be the other problem that VM are reluctant to talk about because it is so rare. Or maybe it is not so rare after all because VM support staff simply refuse to try and identify it properly and so do not record instances of it.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Jude2
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've been getting pixelllating on some live tv but not on all channels.  would I need o call an engineer out?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Jude2 wrote:

I've been getting pixelllating on some live tv but not on all channels.  would I need o call an engineer out?

If you're seeing it on live TV, then it's likely a signal issue, which can be assessed remotely.

As above, give them a ring, or try the chat.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
Jude2
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

PrinterElf wrote:

Jude2 wrote:

If you're seeing it on live TV, then it's likely a signal issue, which can be assessed remotely.

As above, give them a ring, or try the chat.

Did what you suggested , signal seems ok, could be the box so I'm waiting for an engineer to come out Friday.  Thanks again for the help

0 Kudos