Menu
jenny4
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Pixellating channels

Hi,

Over the past month certain channels have started pixellating.  It has got progressively worse and now the sound and the full screen are affected.  The main channels are E4 and certain music channels (4music, The Box and Magic) but a few other channels have now also started.  This is on live tv but on E4 programmes which had been recorded, the pixellation was also there.  When these channels are watched on catch up - there is no problem.

Please could someone have a look to see if there are any obvious problems.  I have reset the box, made sure all connections are tight and run a service test which haven't improved the situation.

Many thanks, Jenny

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixellating channels

Hello Jenny,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with some of your channels.

Thank you for resetting the box and checking the connections are secure, I will need to locate your account so I can perform some diagnostics so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you requesting further details.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos