Menu
Lheslop1987
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation

Hi.

On some of my channels and on playbacks/ catchup TV, there is a lot of pixelation. I've checked wires and area service check and I have checked the TV mpeg and digital noise filter. All seem ok but still pixelation is occurring.

Please help.
Leanne
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation

Hi Lheslop1987,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thank you for getting in touch. I'm sorry that you have been experiencing a pixelating problem with your TV service. Thanks for letting us know that you have checked the cable connections as well as the TV mpeg and digital noise filter.

I have been able to check into this for you. I've run testing to your equipment and everything is checking out fine. I'm not seeing any signal issues or hard drive problems at this time. Looking back a few days, there was a network issue reported that our engineers have now cleared. Are you still getting the pixelating picture when viewing On Demand/Catch Up TV or your recordings? Please let me know so that I can look into this further for you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Lheslop1987
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi.

The pixelation seems to be sorted but now I am having trouble with service on some channels...mostly e4 and comedycentral.

Thanks
Leanne
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lheslop1987,

Thanks for the response!

Sorry to hear you're still having trouble with your channels.

I'd like to send a technician out to investigate this for you. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos