Menu
Geo06
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation

Hi,

It all started a five weeks ago with a W02 error message, before that I had been getting pixilation on my HD channels.  Technician came out and changed a connection on the cables in the house and said everything was ok.  Still continuing to get pixilation on HD channels , second Technician came out on Monday of this week for second visit, he said signal levels were low and changed something out on the street, he then checked signal levels in house and confirmed the signal looked better.  Unfortunately the pixilation sill continues looks as if the connection is reducing or losing connection which is causing the screen to pixelate.  I hope to have this rectified soon as it is becoming quite frustrating!

0 Kudos
gavcooke2712
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation

Can I ask, have you recently upgraded to Vivid broadband? I have the same issue and seems to have started since my upgrade.

0 Kudos
Geo06
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I did upgrade to Vivid 100 broadband last week, but this problem started about 5 weeks ago with the WO2 error message along with the pixilation, so it was occurring before the upgrade.

The cabling was installed in my property, street in the early 1990's and more and more people in the neighbourhood have been joining Virgin Media in recent times, I'm beginning to wonder if the cabling isn't up to the job anymore as it definitely seems to be a signal problem.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Geo06,

Thank you for writing your post and welcome to the Community Smiley Happy

I'd like to apologise for the issues you've been experiencing on the services since the upgrade, I'd love to help.

Looks like from what I can see here, your services are going through some issues and if there isn't an engineer already booked for you i'd like to book one.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos