Menu
alecevans
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation problems live and recorded

I've been having problems with the pixelation of shows for a few months now but have left it a while to contact in the hope it was just temporary signal issues but it keeps happening more often so after help.

This mainly happens on ComedyCentral both watching live and on recorded shows and it has got to the point where we're unable to enjoy the shows as they're just filled with blocked out images the whole time.

Happy to provide any extra information to help resolve the issue I've added a picture example in my public profile

Thanks
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
westropes
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation problems live and recorded

Same problem as of yesterday. I'm in Bristol and its on the vast majority of channels
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alecevans,

Welcome to the Community and cheers for dropping in with your message Smiley Happy

I've been able to run some diagnostics here and can see that the TiVo is showing some signal levels that would need some attention, your Downstream Power levels, to be exact.

I think that an engineer should be able to come to the home and check that all the cables running in are functioning. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little blue envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
alecevans
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben,

It doens't look like the PM has come through as my inbox is empty, can you re-send and I'll take a look.

Cheers
0 Kudos