Menu
SuHilaire-Udu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation on nearly all C4 chanels for at least a week

Hi Everyone - I've experienced really poor picture quality on C4, More 4 etc all this week has anyone received any response from Virgin as to why this is and do you have any fixes to suggest

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation on nearly all C4 chanels for at least a week

If it's only the Ch4 group of channels then it may be something to do with the feed VM are being supplied. Either that or you have signal issues.

What did the Faults team say when you talked to them about it?

You'll get an immediate response if you give them a ring on 150 (from 08:00 until midnight, every day), or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to initiate a live chat (from 08:00 until 20:00, Monday to Saturday)

This is primarily a user community forum and while the VM forum team do endeavour to read and, where appropriate, respond to every thread, it can take them a few days to wade through the volume of posts. So for an technical issue, which this seems to be, your best line of inquiry is through the Faults team via the methods above.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation on nearly all C4 chanels for at least a week

Hi SuHilaire-Udu

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service lately.

We're not aware of an issue with the channels you've mentioned at the moment. With that in mind I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you, we're detecting some errors with the incoming signal at the moment and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos