Menu
Ron12467
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Pixelated picture

For the last two weeks our picture keeps breaking up and pixelating , this is some what annoying , reported the problem had engineer out mon 7th Dec was told loose connections , seemed a bit better . Noticed yesterday it was happening again and worse tonight , any ideas people
0 Kudos
stevio11
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelated picture

I have this problem all the time on loads of channels, virgin were supposed to have sorted this out months ago but its never gone away, I think personally its the TiVo boxes at fault,cheap and nasty

0 Kudos
Ron12467
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for reply , this is the first time we have had pixelated pictures, normally really good other than demand sometimes not working
0 Kudos
dangie
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Currently on my 3rd TiVo box. All previous ones changed due to pixelation. Current box also pixelates. Really annoying. Signals checked each time engineer calls and satisfactory. I have a V+ box upstairs and that's perfect. Tending to agree that TiVo boxes are inherently poor.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ron12467,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing pixelated picture again.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I have taken a look at the box remotely and all looks fine with the signal at present.  Network wise all looks great as well.  Are you still experiencing the fault today?  If so can you please get back to me with the following details:

*  What channels are affected?

*  Will it happen at specific times of the day or is it random?

*  Is the box well ventilated?

If you can let me know how you're getting on, I can help further.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos