Menu
stigjones
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Pixelated movie channels

The last few weekends I've noticed my movie channels are stuttering and going pixelated , what could the problem be as its getting quite annoying.
0 Kudos
stigjones
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelated movie channels

Also my on demand works intermittently too
0 Kudos
TobyTyler77
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I had a similar problem a year or so ago, it is either your cable connectors or the cable itself, either way I think you will need virgin to send out a engineer, it turned out with me that they had to renew the cable supplying my property all the way back to the main box, and also the wire to one of my V+ Box also.

stigjones
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I was thinking it could be my cable as its not been in the best position , thanks for the reply I'll change me cable to the box on the wall and see if that helps if not Virgin I'll be calling lol.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there stigjones, 

I'm really sorry to hear that your movie channels have been stuttering for a little while, and I'd really like to help you out. 

I've run some testing on your line, and can see an issue with the signal levels, so I'd like to look into booking a technician to call out and investigate further for you. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things arranged. Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on that and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos