Menu
liz28
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pixelated and frozen pictures!!

POOR TiVo service especially when it comes to recording playback. I get a jumpy pixelated playback that often freezes for a few seconds then restarts if im lucky. This has been happening for months. Ive called virgin but all they say is to reboot and now known faults......blahblah. Ive had enough of paying for a service that is not working.

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelated and frozen pictures!!

Your hard drive is dying. Phone in and ask for an engineer. 

frank_gm
Community elder
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Parrotperson wrote:

Your hard drive is dying. Phone in and ask for an engineer. 

Do you know that for certain? That is a standard reply that you post when you do not know the actual fault.

As the OP said above "Ive called virgin but all they say is to reboot and now known faults......blahblah."  They should have been able to determine whether it was a hard drive fault. If they didn't then it could be a more serious problem.

A more correct reply would have been "Phone Virgin as your box might be suffering one of a number of faults."

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Liz28,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your recordings.

I've located your account and I've picked up an issue with your hard drive. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange for a technician.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos