Menu
Huntsekker
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pixel issue when watching shows

Hi there

I am getting annoying Pixels on fast moving scenes. Have tried unplugging and replacing cables but same all the time. No service issues reported.

Do I need an engineer to come and fix it?
0 Kudos
pjwgriffin
Settling in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixel issue when watching shows

So do I and reboots are not solving the issue.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Huntsekker,

Thanks for posting on the community and I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing issues with your picture.

Since you have already rebooted and replaced cables then I would like to arrange for one of our engineers to take a look at this for you.

I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello pjwgriffin,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to hear you're also experiencing this issue.

Can I just confirm whether the cables are secure at the back of the box and whether a mains reboot has made any difference please?

I may need to arrange for a technician to take a look at this so please let me know if you're still experiencing problems with the picture.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos