Menu
PurplePixie
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Pin request for recorded kids tv ? 🤔

Hi I've been a virgin customer forever and just recently I have noticed I need to keep entering the tv PIN number for my daughter to watch her recordings of 'amazing world of gumball'
It's a kids series recorded from a kids channel yet randomly states 'pin needed for viewing before 22.00' not every time but most,
It was fine before I had an issue with box and had an engineer out and he changed connectors etc. And got the box working again , I'm wondering if there's been some kind of setting change ? I have looked but can't find anything different
Any help appreciated as I don't want to have to be entering the pin and definitely don't want to tell her it 😁
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pin request for recorded kids tv ? 🤔

Hello PurplePixie,

Thanks for posting on the community Smiley Happy

I have added a link here which will give you all the information you need regarding parental control and you can also turn off the pin request for recordings but bear in mind sometimes the pin is from the broadcaster which unfortunately can't be turned off. 

I hope the parental control link helps and if you need to know anything else just let me know.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos