Menu
ksouth23
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Picture quality

Channel 4 and 5 picture pixelating and freezing randomly.

0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture quality

Best phone it in as it is most likely a signal issue at your end

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
0 Kudos
ksouth23
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

just wondered if anyone else had the problem, but call virgin.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi ksouth23,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the ForumSmiley Happy Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing poor picture quality on Channel 4 and 5. Are you still having this issue?

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment. Testing shows a possible issue with the TiVo®, however, I have sent new signals to the box to see if we can clear this up for you. If you could please reboot your TiVo® for me. 

Please let me know how you get on with this and if this improves your channels.

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
ksouth23
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry not responded to message been away with work, rebooted tivo but still getting pixellating-freezing picture on channel 4-5 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey ksouth23

Thanks for taking the time to get back to us about this, I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this problem is causing. 

As you're still experiencing this issue I'd like to arrange for an engineer to take a closer look if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, you can view that message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

I'm sorry again for these issues, we're looking forward to getting them resolved as soon as possible.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos