Menu
Bes
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Picture pixelating/blocking

Hi

Over the last few weeks my picture has started pixelating/blocking on a HD channels, but now it is doing it on all channels HD and SD. I have looked at all the connection and they seem fine. The V+ box in the bed room seems fine its just the TiVo box in the living room.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture pixelating/blocking

Hi Bes,

Thanks for coming by, I'm sorry to hear your experiencing picture issues with your channels.  I'll be happy to help get this fixed for you.

I have connected to your box remotely, and have found issues with the signal and power levels.  In order to fix this I will arrange for an engineer to call out for you. 

I'll send the details in a private message.  (Look out for the envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Bes
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Engineer been this morning and unfortunately their is nothing he can do as we are to far from the cabinet.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bes

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how this went, I'm really sorry to learn about the continued issues you're experiencing. 

I want to find out some more information about this for you so I've contacted the team in your area. When I hear back I'll be in touch. 

Sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing, I'll be in touch soon.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Silverlight
Settling in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Same here, service from virgin is getting a worse, cant trust them anymore

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey Silverlight

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service lately, I'd like to take a closer look at this for you but I've not been able to locate your account. 

So I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent you with the requested information? You can view that message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing, I look forward to hearing from you and getting this sorted. 

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
claretblue
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi I too have recently been experiencing pixelation of the picture both on live TV and TiVo recordings.

These do not seem to be at any particular time of day or day of the week.

Could I have signal issues??

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey claretblue

Sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service too, I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you.

We're detecting some issues at the moment and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to take a closer look if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, you can view it by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this issue has caused, we're looking forward to putting it right.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos