Menu
Humphries
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Picture lag and voice sinc issue

I bought a new Samsung smart TVs last week and now experiencing picture lag and sound out of sync with picture on certain channels. I didn't have any of these problems with my previous tv which was a samsung also. Don't think it's the tv. I've read that the tv box is the problem. Please recommend a fix.

Thanks

paul

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture lag and voice sinc issue

I'm not sure how it can't not be the TV as that's the only thing in your setup which has changed....

Which picture mode is the new TV set on.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture lag and voice sinc issue

Hi Humphries,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with the audio sync between your new Samsung television and the TiVo®.  Has this been sorted out yet? 

Please let me know if you are having any issues with your TiVo® and I can look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos