Menu
Duran
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Picture judder and tv anywhere.

I've had TiVo for two years and since upgrading I have always had what I can only describe as picture judder/slight momentary freezing when watching catch up or Netflix. I had two engineers out to begin with and was eventually told it was a known problem that would be fixed. Two years later nothing has changed...!!! Can anyone help? Is it a known problem or was I just fobbed off?
Second issue is TV anywhere...!!! Or should that be TV Nowhere...!!! I get only a few channels on my iPad. Is that usual??
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture judder and tv anywhere.

Hi Duran, 

Thank you for your comment and posting in the Community, i can see you're brand new here so welcome in Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to learn about the stuttering and freezing on the Catch Up and Netflix, I would really like to help here and from looking into the box I can see that two of your tuners are experiencing some signal issues. Whilst checking the area I've not found any ongoing fault and would like to know a little more about when this is happening, is this specific in the evenings or all day? Just to be safe I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos