Menu
Ann17860
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Picture freezing

Had problems on and off for a while now with TiVo box freezing picture then restarting, last weekend at least 3 days happened 5 or 6 times an hour, couldn't watch and all recordings messed up, been ok for a few days but has started again, I'm furious and if it carries on this weekend I'm cancelling the whole package, I'm not paying over £85 a month for this. Does anybody know what's going on, done all usual checks and restets etc.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture freezing

Hi Ann17860,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're having disruptions with the TV service right now.  I'd like to help get this sorted with you.

I have carried out some checks with the box remotely and signal wise all looks fine, I have found some errors with the hard drive status.  To get this fixed I will arrange for an engineer to call round for you.

I'll pop all the details in a private message, look for the  icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Ann17860
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have today received a new TiVo box, I can't sign in on my iPhone to the virgin app it says I have entered incorrect password, I haven't it should be just the same as when I had my old box, just incase I needed a new password I changed it, still won't let me sign in, I have always used my phone to record, search in fact do everything, I am now trying to get used to use the remote but I would be much happier if someone can help with this problem and tell me why it insists I am entering an incorrect password.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ann17860

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging in, I'd recommend changing the password to something you've not used before as the first step but as you've already tried that, I'd recommend double and triple checking the username that you've entered.

If you're still not able to log in, try and do so from a different device (your pc perhaps) just to double check that you've changed the passwordMan Happy

I hope this helps and I'd like to hear how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ann17860
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig I tried logging in on my sons iPhone and had the same problem but on his computer it logged in straight away, since however a few hours ago my son tried his phone and said he had logged in so I tried mine and instantly I logged straight in, i haven't tried anything today up until then so I really can't say what the problem was and/or what to do if it happens again
Thanks for replying
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Ann17860

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me about this, I'm glad to hear that it's workingMan Happy

If you need any assistance moving forward, you know where to find us.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos