Menu
Poundy84
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Picture breaking up

I am having issues with my picture quality on our TiVo Box, it doesn't matter if standard or hd channels. It's like a line across the screen all pixelated at random times. Recordings as well as live streams. Is there any ideas what I can do to fix this as it is getting worse
0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture breaking up

call it in and have your signals checked, sounds like they're a bit off

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Poundy84,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you're getting picture disruption on live channels and recordings.  I can see you have an engineer calling round to get this sorted which is great to see.

It would be fab if you could keep me posted on how you get on.  I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Poundy84
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Had to cancel the appointment as something came up. Will call after Xmas to re arrange as still no joy. The guy on the phone said my signals were fine but tried to explain that the picture breaks up. For example on the home screen where the picture is in the top left that sometimes gets pixelated but the rest of the screen is fine. I would believe this would make it be the signal not cables. Plus I have replaced the hdmi cables and still have this issue
0 Kudos