Menu
Kieran1974
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Picture breaking up on several channels.

Hi,

My TiVo has recently started to have issues with picture and sound quality. Several channels including sky sports & bbc have started to break the picture, it maybe a small quick square, other times it breaks into several squares before cutting out completely for a few seconds. It has has got progressively worse over last couple of days. I have rebooted my box and disconnected/reconnected all cables without success I have tested picture through free view and all is ok. Please can you advise before I have to go through the painstaking experience of ringing customer services and being told how to switch on/off again!!!!

Regards

Kieran Gallagher 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture breaking up on several channels.

HI Kieran1974

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end for you, we're seeing some slight errors and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page. Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Seefour05
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig,

I'm having the same problem with my Tivo too. Only seems to be BBC one HD and standard. I've run the tv test on your website but it hasnt made any difference. Also, we don't seem to be able to use catch up and on demand. It always says its not available.

Any chance you can have a look at my system.

Thanks

Nick Leahy

0 Kudos
Mark20
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have also had a problem with the picture breaking up and the sound freezing, where I have recorded a programme using the Tivo box. This has developed in the past six weeks or so. This sometimes also happens when watching on Amazon Prime.

Any solutions?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Seefour05 & @Mark20

Sorry to hear about the problems with your service. I'd recommend posting your own thread regarding the issues you're experiencing so we can look at them properly.

Look forward to hearing from you and getting this sorted

Crai

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos