Menu
Highlighted
Thunderbolt71
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Picture badly pixelated

Hi there.

I have had problems over the past couple of months with my TIVO Box and recently had it replaced as the old one was faulty. Over the past week, the picture has become badly pixelated, the picture also skips a second or 2 when it is really bad. I have reset the box, switched it off and on etc and it hasn't improved. Could you advice as to what the problem might be and the possible solution.

Many thanks

Stephen Priestley
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Picture badly pixelated

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for coming by and I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing pictures problems on the TiVo® service.  

I have taken a look at this and when I connected to the box remotely I was able to identify an issue with the downstream power level.  This can cause/contribute to a problem with the picture pixelating or breaking up.  To get this fixed I will be happy to arrange an engineer to call round for you.

I will pop all the details in a private message.  Look for the envelope icon above in the right hand corner. Smiley Happy

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hey there Stevie

Looking back through your post history this seems to be ongoing for you.

Ill flag it for staff to take a look at as the pixelation should have been sorted out by now.

Kind Regards

Kippies

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for coming by and I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing pictures problems on the TiVo® service.  

I have taken a look at this and when I connected to the box remotely I was able to identify an issue with the downstream power level.  This can cause/contribute to a problem with the picture pixelating or breaking up.  To get this fixed I will be happy to arrange an engineer to call round for you.

I will pop all the details in a private message.  Look for the envelope icon above in the right hand corner. Smiley Happy

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out