Menu
Heh1314
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone line never woked now tivo c130 error

We moved house 3 months ago and had initial set up issues. The broadband and tivo started working but the phone never has. Can't talk to anyone from virgin on the phone as we don't know if we have a new number and they tell us the old one has no problems. The phone socket doesn't seem to be connected to any network and the plug our Internet and tv go into doesn't have a phone socket. What can we do?

We now have a tivo error c130. This has been going on for about a week. Checked all the cables and they are plugged in. Tried restarted and still not working. Again can't speak to anyone on the phone. Any ideas? We are paying lots each month for broadband, phone and tv yet currently only have 1 of these 3 services
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line never woked now tivo c130 error

I'm sorry if I've misunderstood your post but is your phone working at all? Do you have a dial tone? If so 150 is free to get hold of virgin. If not you'll need phone 03454541111 from your mobile. 0345 are counted the same as 01 or 02 numbers and will count as part of your free minutes if you're on a contract. If you're pay as you go it's different so you'd need to check with your service provider  

As to the TiVo try home-help-settings-network-connect to virgin. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line never woked now tivo c130 error

Hi Heh1314,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your services.

I'd like to send a technician to get this sorted out for you. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can get this arranged.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos