Menu
Earz10
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone Line not connected

When the gentleman came around and installed the Tv, broadband and phone line there was a problem with the wiring outside. He wrote on the checklist "Rip out and Re cable", ticked everything off on the checklist including the Telephones working by making and receiving a phone call which he clearly didn't and told me he done that because someone will be out in the next 3 days to sort the problem which we believed would happen!!! This all took place on 24 August 2016, it is now 20th January 2017 and still nobody has been and sorted the problem!! This is the 2nd time I have posted about it and rang about 5 times on the issue and keep getting told it will be sorted!! Nearly 5 months of waiting is enough now, what is going to be done about it????
0 Kudos
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Line not connected

I've flagged this for a member of the forum staff to review.e
Massage an ego, click the kudos button. If someone answers your question, mark it as helpful.
Be nice, eat all your vegetables and keep your room tidy.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Line not connected

Hello Earz10,

Thanks for posting on the community and I'm very sorry to learn you've been without a landline all this time.

Because its been so long I would like to arrange for one of our engineers to take a look at this and find out why it hasn't been resolved so I'm just going to pop you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos