Menu
Johnbet
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phantom Recordings

I've posted before on this, and seen another thread.

In My Planned Recordings, there are about 20 recordings scheduled for today, NONE of which I have requested. They all have against them a symbol with a C and a squiggly bit with a down arrow which is also against much on the programme listings. I've never seen any reference to this anywhere, and it would seem to be good if I could get rid of it. Several times in an evening when I change channel, I'm told that there are 3 recordings going on and I need to cancel one - none of these have I requested.

On the last go round, I was told to get rid of suggestions, which I did, and to tick the box for 'no suggestions'. All done, but this problem persists. I've done a reset with similar results

This is tedious and annoying. My other TIVO is fine.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phantom Recordings

Hello Johnbet,

Thanks for posting.

Yes this does sound strange if suggestions have been switched off.

Have you take a look at the series links to see whether there are any that you can cancel?

I have provided a link here with all the information regarding the series link+ feature.

Let me know if there's any problems.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Johnbet
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

None of the things suggested here and before have helped - I've still got 20plus phantom recordings scheduled for today.

Where can I get help on this?    

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Johnbet,

Thanks for getting back to us.

This is very unusual behaviour for the TiVo® box. I'd like to have a technician investigate this for you.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos