Menu
mossy_zw
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Peterborough outages pe1 4hu post codes

Hi there.

I’ve had Virgin broadband, TV, Phone for what must be around 3 weeks now, and generally, we’ve had bad service and very poor reliability.

I’ve seen many outages over the past 3 weeks more than I've had with Sky over 14yrs.

The connection just disappears - nothing to do with slow speeds, or anything else - it just cuts out.

There are no issues with our equipment or connection - I know this because every time it has occurred, I always see it reported on the official Virgin Media service status website - “you might find your broadband or TV service isn’t working at the moment”.

I try calling 150 but it makes things worse you can hold till the line goes blank

This has been going on for the period I've had the service now, and so, I’m here to find out what might be going on.

But this is occurring quite often now, and I was wondering whether I can could get an explanation as to what is happening, and when this is going to stop (im still without TV and broadband). Does Sir Branson know about this poor reliability with Virgin media

Any replies from experts, especially those inside Virgin, will be appreciated. I will call with a complaint about this if I don’t get anything here.

Thanks.

I'm contemplating going back to SKY.😱😱😱
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Peterborough outages pe1 4hu post codes

Hi mossy_zw,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting an intermittent service since you have been installed.  This is not the best start we'd hope for you.

I'd like to help get this checked out and find out what's been happening.

I have taken a look at your box remotely and there is a fault with the downstream power level that needs taking care of.  There's no area issues open at the moment so if you're still experiencing a loss of TV and Broadband then I will need to check this further.

Can you please confirm if you're still getting problems with the services today?  Please keep me posted, I'm here to help.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
mossy_zw
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes I am still having problems with the transmission and broadband
0 Kudos
mossy_zw
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes I am still having difficulties with TV signal loss and broadband
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mossy_zw,

Thanks for getting back to me.  In that case I will arrange for an engineer to call round and get this fixed for you.

I will send you details in a private message, look for the envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos