Menu
Whitaj
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Paused TV Jumping

Hi all,

I have a problem when watching live TV which I have paused for a period of time.  It jumps and misses up 5-10 minutes of the stream.  Combined with this I also see pixellation of the image during these issues.  Is it possible to run a diagnostic on my box or tell me why I see this problem.

Thanks

Whitaj

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paused TV Jumping

Hi Whitaj

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at this and can see that there has recently been an outage in your local area, things are looking a lot better today though, are you still experiencing these issues?

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we;re looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Whitaj
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cheers Craig.

I have not seen this recently, but I have not been pausing TV. How did you identify my account?

Whitaj
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Whitaj,

Welcome back and thank you for letting us know things are much better than before. 

As part of the Forum Team, we are able to check up on accounts when you register your details, this help us take a closer look into things so we can speed the responses up. 

Glad that its better.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos