Menu
Lousian77
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Pause button on remote doesn't work

Had virgin installed a few weeks ago, got multi room and neither controller pause button works. When u press it it wil just bring up the play bar, won't pause live tv or recorded tv.
Can u assist
0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pause button on remote doesn't work

You probably have the wrong remote

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I wonder if VM have received a batch of duff remotes - If I recall correctly, that should be what the Play button does.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lousian77

Welcome to the Community, sorry to hear about the problems with your pause button.

I just want to double check you've got the correct remote for the TiVo service, are you using one that looks like the one on the right of this post?

If the resolution is to order you a new remote that's not something we can do via the Community but we'll help get that sorted for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Lousian77
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

Thank you for your response- I do not have the control as per picture I have a different one. I have two TiVo boxes and therefore will need two of them. It's a bit bad only had the box installed 5 weeks ago and was issued the wrong controls.

Regards
Louise
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Louise

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me.

Unfortunately, we're not able to order you a remote via the Community so I'd recommend giving our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other and requesting it.

I'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos