Menu
bA45
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Parking

Hi I can't get into my disabled parking space; being a disabled ex armed forces person I have to park on the other side of my street because of the digging up half the road at a time, ok but it has been six days now and I have to cross to the other side of the road to enter my home, the half was done on my side within two days, why is this taking so long to fill in the other side? I know they are laying the cables but why is the following workers so slow at filling in the holes?. I was waiting for it to happen so I could use the facilities of this cable, but was not expecting to be crossing the road to get into my home.

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parking

How are we supposed to know?  Why not ask them?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parking

Hello bA45,

Very sorry to hear about this and I would like to welcome you to the community.

Unfortunately we're unable to stop this as they would of already had permission from the local authority before starting but you can certainly contact them to see if they're able to make any arrangements for you. I can however assure you that they will be working as quickly as possible so I hope you won't have to wait much longer to be able to park outside your home.

Sincere apologies for any inconvenience this is causing.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos