Menu
sugarshaker
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Order not processed but I have confirmation email and delivery date and time?????????

Your Virgin Media order

I ordered a second tivo box, placed order on 1st April (April Fool From Virgin Media I Guess).

Received confirmation email with delivery date and prices, I waited in all day (April Fool From Virgin) nothing turned up. I waited in another day and still nothing turned up (I have full cctv as evidence)

Decided to contact April Fool Virgin Media and then get told no order was placed????? But I have confirmation email...????? confused.com

This is an absolute joke being so very polite with my words.

I guess Virgin Media played a right April Fools joke on me but it has rebounded.

So I guess nows the time to give VM the big heave ho and find a BETTER SERVICE PROVIDER

Thank you for choosing Virgin Media
Order date:Friday, April 1, 2016
Order ref:WS3415194
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order not processed but I have confirmation email and delivery date and time?????????

Hi there sugarshaker, 
I'm really sorry to hear that things didn't go to plan with your recent additional TiVo® order, and I'd like to look into this further for you. 
I've sent you a private message asking for some further details, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on that and you'll see my message. 
Apologies again. 
Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos