Menu
mazzz
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Options for leaving

Had this so called service since September 17th, Had nothing but trouble from day one, Sky on demand never works, catch up is useless, no ITV hub (Thought this was available) BBCi player buffers constantly. Basically not getting what I thought I had signed up to. Question is can I leave for free or do I have to pay and how much. Would prefer someone who actually knows to reply not just guessers like the ones I have asked for advice connecting my surround sound to the useless box too. Thank you.

0 Kudos
mazzz
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Options for leaving

ps Thought about ringing but can't be bothered with the put on hold and giving the same customer info to every tom dick n harry i get passed over to.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Options for leaving

Hi Mazzz,

Thank you for your time and posting, I'm sorry someone hasn't been in touch with you sooner.

Whilst we're unable to action and changes to your account in terms of removing packages or leaving altogether, it is best to give our team a call on 150/ 0345 454 1111, second number for non Virgin lines. You may also want to try out Online Chat and have a few words about what you're experiencing. 

Keep in touch and thank you.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos