Menu
japitts
Well-informed
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

OnDemand error 6167/VM1 on some Sky Movies

i've already reported this via CS, but just incase - I'm getting error-6167/VM1 on two specific Sky Movies OD - Far from the madding crowd, and Jurassic World.

Jurassic World then proceeds to play, but Madding Crowd doesn't.

0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: OnDemand error 6167/VM1 on some Sky Movies

Also now spotted pressing red from Sky Sports, "OK" for video..same error code although the listings do then load.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Japitts, 

Thank you for coming in again and letting us know about the error you've been experiencing there.

I've been testing the TV services and currently I'm not seeing anything relating to what you're explaining. I would like to know if this is still happening during the time of my message to you? 

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yep, it's still happening justnow when I tried. Looks like a regional-fault then, I'll retry calling in later today if it's still happening.

0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Just by means of some public feedback, I've now had to report this 3 separate times to CS - after it seems the fault was twice closed down without any notification or checks made. The remedy now, is for a tech to come out - seems a bit of a waste given that another customer could be off-service while they're attending to what's obviously a network-fault..but if that's the way it has to be, then so be it!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Japitts Smiley Happy

Thank you for coming in and posting your comment on the TV services.

I am sorry that there's been some back and forth here, it's not great when this happens and when we can see that there is over demand for services in the area, outage F004172041 and review date, (10th August 2016).

I was able to test all aspects of the connection for you services and can see that your upstream power level on the broadband isn't working as it should be. With that in mind, this is certainly something that would need some attention and whilst we can send an engineer out to you, it may be worth giving you a once over. 

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Ben, all now is working after the tech visit earlier in the week and network-fault was subsequently fixed! I've replied to your PM separately, I'll certainly make a note of that fault reference too..

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Japitts Smiley Happy

That's really great news to see and certainly great to know it's working well now Smiley Happy

If you have any further questions please let me know or one of the team. Thank you for updating the thread also. 

Take care.

Ben

0 Kudos